Sunday, March 18, 2012

Much needed updates!

Clearly I'm terrible at updating my blogs, but not posting in 3 years is ridiculous, even for me! I will try and go back and post title/trial results on their appropriate dates, with pictures.

Otherwise, there is not much to report. Fly will be 9 in a few weeks and I simply can't believe it! It seems like yesterday that I was outside Chemistry lab at Becker pacing back and forth waiting for word that Darcy had delivered the pups. I never could have known back then how important that little puppy would become to me. She is my everything. It is because of her that I have learned everything I know about training and behavior. It is because of her that I am going to school and working towards my dreams. She has given me everything that I have and she will always be my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment