Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fly RLV!




Fly and I had an amazing trial this weekend! It really was the best choice to take a break from trials, both for her and me. She was so happy in the ring this weekend! We finished our Veteran's title in 3 tries (I do believe a personal best for us) with 2 second places and 1 first place! Our scores were: 201 and 204 for the weekend.

I think the best part of the weekend for me was that she attempted a retrieve. In October we scored a 196 because I didn't attempt the bonus retrieve. This weekend I figured there was no harm in trying. We ended an excellent run, I sent her out to her frisbee and after a second cue she play bowed, picked it up, play bowed again, and started running around the ring throwing it at me! She was playing! In the ring! I actually started to cry. It doesn't seem that long ago that she wouldn't take food in the ring, and now she's playing with me! This little girl never ceases to amaze me with how she overcomes her quirks.

Oh, and the exciting news is that we finished our title with all 3 scores over 190 so we were awarded a Veteran's Award of Excellence!!!

So she is now: ARCH BonniDune's Wanna Fly By Dawn RA RL1X2 RL2X RLV-AOE CGC HIC


No comments:

Post a Comment